Read these instructions fully first and then start following the instructions.
Your Lash'd Up™ lash box contains two lash strips and four magnet strips - two bottom magnet strips for each lash. The bottom magnet strips are magnetized underneath the top lashes in the packaging. Because of the magnetism, the bottom lashes may still be attached to the top lashes and need to to pulled apart. If you ordered the 3-Magnets version, there will be 3 bottom magnet strips for each lash.
Be careful about where you are handling your bottom lashes as like everything small, they are easily lost. Especially around sinks. Keep scrolling down for instructions.
Pro-tips: Please read before proceeding with application
1. Before application, curl your natural lashes and apply some mascara to them. This gives some texture for the magnets to grip. Do not apply mascara to the false lashes as this will reduce their lifespan. Curling your lashes is especially recommended for our dramatic version of lashes to avoid the "droopy" look.
2. Before application, bend the top lash band to get a nice curve to it so it follows the natural curve of your eyes. You can bend it as much as you need until you get a satisfactory curve. However, do not make too much of a dramatic curve as that will make the lashes stick up in the middle.
3. Important: To ensure your Lash'd Up magnetic eyelashes are applied as close to the lashline as possible: when following the instructions diagram below, firmly hold the top lash as close to the lashline as possible with one hand while bringing the bottom magnet strip up with the other hand so that they magnetize close to the lashline.
4. Important: After magnetizing one corner of the eye but before magnetizing the second bottom lash strip, make sure the top lash is aligned with your lashline properly to your liking (no gaps, no sticking up, flat on the lashline). Press and Hold the top lash firmly in this position with one hand and then with the other bring the second bottom lash strip up to the second corner until they magnetize. Do not push the one corner towards the middle - this will result in a gap in the middle.
4. For the 3-Magnets version, connect the middle magnets AFTER connecting the 2 corners magnets.
If you are getting tired of trying and it's not working, we advise to take a break and try again the next day when you're more relaxed. Once you get the hang of it, your application will take just seconds!
How to remove:
We recommend to pull the lashes apart from each other when pulling them off, either by holding the lash hairs of each lash and pulling them upward at a 90 degree angle to your natural lashes without tugging downward on your natural lashes or, better yet, by grabbing on the band of each lash and pulling them apart from each other. Do not just pull the lashes downwards while still magnetized as this may rip off your natural lashes.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Remember, reviews are anonymous - we cannot contact you for resolution if you only leave a review. If you don't like your lashes, you are covered under our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. email@example.com